Search engine optimization (SEO) is that one ingredient you need to solidify your web presence and ignite your growth. Because of the unexpected impact of the coronavirus crisis in the economy and the lives of consumers. A lot of businesses were left with no choice but to go the digital route. Today, SEO is greatly looked up to as a business-saver.
Consistent High-Quality SEO-Optimized Content
From the very beginning, Google and other search engines aim to provide high-quality content to online users. Helpful, vital, and relevant information make up an active ingredient to a successful SEO-optimized content.
Just imagine the awkwardness of stuffing web content with SEO keywords, but without natural and rational thought. An SEO-optimized but illogical content never wins. Reap the ill effects of search engines’ SEO algorithm and get your web page kicked, or your visitors leave you. So, it pays off working with an experienced SEO agency to help you create the best SEO content strategies.
Here are some tips in creating high-quality, SEO-optimized content:
- Use a reliable keyword research tool and incorporate relevant keywords to your content without stuffing them.
- Make sure that every sentence in your content can be read naturally, with the relevant keywords incorporated as much as possible.
- Only link your content to relevant authority sites, which has similar or related content topics to yours.
Voice Search SEO Content Optimization
Because most people search online in the manner they converse, voice search is one of the latest SEO trends. It involves creating relevant content based on human interaction, so it is compatible with voice searches using smartphones and home assistants, like Apple’s Siri, Google Home, and Amazon’s Alexa.
Voice search SEO content optimization utilizes the power of artificial intelligence or AI. According to a statistical report, one-third of the population in the United States or 112 million people will use a voice assistant on any device every month. This report just goes to show that instead of typing, the majority of consumers prefer using voice searches.
Check out these voice search optimization strategies:
- NLP Tool: Think about how people speak about your products and services. An applicable online tool, like Answer the Public, allows you to enter a keyword. It returns several related questions of natural language phrases (NLP) that are full of insights. Such a tool allows you to enter the mindset of consumers, integrating it into your sales and marketing funnel.
- Use Question Phrases: Use question phrases (which answer who, what, when, where, or how) on your content and not merely long-tail keywords.
- Local Content: Because voice searches usually contain local searches, it’s a good idea to incorporate related keywords, such as “near me” in your meta descriptions, title tags or headings and subheadings, anchor text, and internal link.
Embrace SEO Video Marketing
A report shows that 49 percent of consumers watch over five videos daily. Also, online videos are estimated to make up 82 percent of consumer Internet traffic by 2022, which is 15 times higher as compared to the 2017 result. That’s why video marketing is considered the king of all content formats nowadays.
Every business that wants to grow digitally should embrace SEO video marketing, with the following strategies considered:
- Create High-Quality Videos: Gain links and social shares by creating videos that entertain, help educate people, and provide solutions to their common problem.
- Ensure Mobile Responsiveness: Make sure that your website can be viewed on any screen, most especially mobile devices, so people can easily upload videos to websites, like Vimeo and YouTube.
- Create A Sitemap: If you’re planning to create and publish a large amount of video content on your website, creating a video site map can help with your SEO. It also helps online users to easily locate your videos, watch, and engage with them.
- Share It: Share your content in social media and other online channels to gain more backlinks and encourage social sharing.
- Transcribe Your Videos: With video transcription, search engines will have an idea of your videos, which can also help improve your SEO.
Following the tips shared above can help improve your SEO. The best SEO practices boil down to creating high-quality content, which is natural, engaging, easy to understand, relevant, and informative. Improving your voice searches and video marketing can also help grow your business by realizing your goals.